Its Tuesday!

(Well, technically its Wednesday, but let's pretend.)

You know what Tuesday means, right?

New My Digital Studio downloads!

Here's some of the new loveliness you can get as of today!

The adorable new Scallop Dots Ribbon

Sun Garden Designer Series Paper

And, My favorite for this week:

The Perfect Label Punch

There is more that's new this week. Click here to see the full list.




And here's my latest MDS creation:

Job charts for my kiddos

I used the following to make it:

Sunny Day Labels 1, 8 and 9
Sunny Day Elements Bird Body and Bird Beak

Label 1 goes at the top, with Bird Body and Bird Beak positioned on it.
Alternate Labels 8 and 9, positioning according to how many jobs your kids have.
Print and laminate if desired.

I laminated mine and punched a hole in the top and tied a ribbon loop through it. They hang on thumbtacks in my kids rooms. When they've done their jobs, they turn the chart over, where there is a list of extra jobs they can do to earn extra allowance. (help in the yard, help cook dinner, etc...)


I have so much fun using My digital Studio, and I know you will too!

No comments: