I am SO ready for fall!

I spent some time recently drinking my favorite hot punch making this new fall-ish blog background.

Here are the MDS elements I used;

Background: Baja Breeze Script DSP
Tree stamp: from the Thoughts and Prayers set, done in Chocolate Chip
Leaves: made with the Two Step Bird Wing punch, filled with various DSP

Oh, and right now you can enter to win $400 in free MDS downloads!!!

My Digital Studio is a really fun and easy way to get your craft on!

Its perfect for all levels of crafters, with pre-made templates for beginners (you can even just tell it which folder the pictures you want to use are in and it adds them to your project for you!) to completely DIY.

And Stampin' Up is constantly coming out with new embellishments, stamps, papers, accessories, kits and templates!  

I'm an instant gratification person, and I love that I can get that new punch or stamp I need for my project instantly!  

Contact me today to learn more.

And, because I love you, here's the recipe for that hot punch;

In a 2qt. saucepan, combine 2c. sugar and 2c. water.  Bring to a boil.  Boil 5 mins.
Add;
2c. orange juice
3/4c. lemon juice
1 tsp. almond extract
2qt. water
Heat through, serve warm.

I usually make a double batch and keep it warm all day in my crockpot.

Enjoy!

  

No comments: