I LOVE November!

I love it when the weather turns cool, when people go out of their way to show gratitude,
 and the crunchy sound I make when I walk on fallen leaves.

Oh, one more reason I love November...

Yep, my birthday is in November!

To celebrate, I want you to host a craft night for me! 

We can make cookies with the new Sweet Pressed cookie stamps and cute-ify them up for gift-giving!
We can make simple but great holiday cards!
We can make holiday decor!
The choice is yours.

If you host your card class before December 15th, you can earn $35 more in free stuff!  
That's on top of the already great Hostess benefits.

If you want to share in the celebration of me
click on the tab at the top of the page that says "Host a class" and pick a date.

I can hardly wait!






What's that?  Did someone ask if I'll bring to your class an early preview copy 
of the new Occasions Mini catalog 
that you can't get a copy of or order from until January?

Why, yes.  Yes I will.



No comments: