Valentines

I recently spent a day making valentines (and watching Dr. Who...love that crazy Doctor).
Here are some of the valentines I made:



In place of the strawberry part of this stamp, 
I used a heart cut with the Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die.




This glittery polka-dot Designer Series Paper is from the Holly Berry Suite, 
which was available in the 2011 Holiday Mini catalog.





I love this frame stamp from the Elementary Elegance set.  
You can only get this stamp set during Sale-a-Bration!





These chipboard letters are covered with clear Dazzling Details.





I am especially fond of this card! 
The bucket is one of the cupcake wrapper/bottom stamps 
The plant is from the Valentine Defined stamp set 
which was available in the 2011 Occasions Mini catalog.
The heart was cut and embossed using the 

Now, I know you're really bummed because you can't get that stamp set anymore.
But you CAN still get the digital version of the Valentine Defined stamp set
for My Digital Studio.
AND now you can try MDS for FREE!!!
Click here, then click the MDS Express Trial button on the right




This is a make-and-take I did for a workshop.





This monkey has a small loop of twine behind the heart 
that lets him swing and slide along the Bakers Twine.





These hearts are cut from some felt flowers I got from a Grab Bag.

Are you ready for V-day?


No comments: