Stamp to the Max blog hop!

Welcome to our Stamp to the MAX blog hop! 
We hope you are inspired by our projects using products from the 2012/13 Catalog.  You may have arrived here from Kim's blog. 
I am stop #4  on the blog hop. 

I wanted to see what (other than a purse)I could make with the new

Petite Purse Bigz XL Die 

So, I created



A Doctor's Bag

The "for you" stamp is from the new
Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.


The doctor's bag has a sweet "get well" sentiment inside
from the Petite Pairs stamp set.

Fill it with chocolate kisses
or another treat to help sooth a friend's broken heart.



A Treasure Chest

Fill this cute little guy with chocolate coins or play jewelry
and give it to your guests at a Mermaid or Pirate party.

I scored the Chocolate Chip card stock with the Simply Scored,
and the More Mustard strips are coated with Dazzling Details
to give it just the right look.



and

A Teapot
Tuck a teabag and a packet of honey into this cute little
pot and pass it along to a friend.
The flowers are a stamp from the
 Bordering on Romance stamp set.



I hope you liked my creations!


5 comments:

Maxine Conrad said...

Oh my! I just LOVE the cute little teapot :)

Martha said...

Who knew you could do so much with this die?! You did! Awesome job.

EdieB said...

Love, love, love the little tea pot. I can't wait to make one!

beth said...

These are so creative! I love them all!

Elizabeth said...

I love them all, but the teapot is just fabulous! What great ideas!