Welcome to our Stamp to the MAX blog hop! 
We hope you are inspired by our Christmas cards.
You may have arrived here from Laura's blog. 
I am stop #4  on the blog hop.

 On the first day of Christmas,
my true love gave to me

...this sweet little partridge in his pear tree.

Supplies:

Chocolate Chip Card Stock
Very Vanilla Smooth Card Stock
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
Old Olive Card Stock

Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
Basic Pearls Jewel Accents
3/16" Metallic Brads 

Bird Punch

Language Of Friendship - Clear-Mount Stamp
Petite Pairs - Clear-Mount Stamp
Take Care Clear-Mount Stamp Set  
Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad

Jet Black StāzOn Pad
Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker 
Real Red Stampin' Write Marker
Baja Breeze Stampin' Write Marker



The next stop on the hop is Martha.  Click her name to get to her blog.

Thanks for hopping by!
Click here to shop online 24/7
Check out the Holiday Catalog by clicking here.

Here are the other stops on the hop.  Feel free to take a look at them all!

Maxine Conrad     www.stamptothemax.com 
 Edie Bunting   www.ediestamps.blogspot.com
 Laura Widdison  www.stampprincess.com
 Martha Haddock  www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
 Christina Mansker  www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
 Jill St. Angelo  www.jillsstampingcorner.com
 Elizabeth Harris www.elizabethloves2stamp.com

7 comments:

Jill said...

How sweet. Love the pear!

Martha said...

Oooh! Clever idea. I like it!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh! Too cute!

beth said...

I love it!!

Maxine Conrad said...

LOVE how you think out of the box my friend. Great creation :)

Beth Beard said...

Very sweet card and I love your blog!

Lisa Fennewald said...

Cute! I don't use this set enough.