Christmas Photo-a-day

So, this isn't Stampin' Up! related, but I've decided to do a 25 day Christmas photo-a-day challenge this December.  I was almost foiled by a severe cold, though!  On the first day I felt too horrible to do anything.  Today I am much better, so I'm posting day one and two together today.

So, here it goes:

Here are the guidelines for the challenge:



Here's my picture for Day 1, lights:

These are the lights on my Christmas tree.  
I wanted to see if I could get them blurry, and I'm pretty happy with this picture.

Here's Day 2: Decorations

This is a simple little nativity I made. 
I LOVE nativities and collect them. 
I came up with the idea for this one recently, and am really liking it.  
They're little wooden balls.  Joseph and Mary are about an inch, the baby Jesus is about 1/2 inch.

See you tomorrow for Day 3!

No comments: