Well, I had good intentions of getting that photo-a-day done, but life got in the way.    It was totally good life getting in the way, though.  I spent lots of holiday time with my family this year.

I hope you had a great Christmas holiday like I did.

On Christmas Eve morning, my brother called to ask me to make a card for him to give to our Dad.

If you know my dad, you know that the card needed to have a chocolate theme.

So I pulled out the cute new Scentsational Season Clear-Mount Bundle and made this "Make Your own Cup of Cocoa" card.


You have the option of adding to your cocoa mug
~ a marshmallow
~ extra chocolate
~ whipping cream (vanilla scented, thanks to the vanilla scented embossing powder)
~ a peppermint stick


I think my chocholic dad will like this card as much as I do.

No comments: